Spring is on the way, 2015 budgets are kicking into gear, and Electronic Systems Consultants LLC (ESC) wants you to know that we're here for you.
Not only do we provide the finest in security and life safety systems, but we provide you with the timely information you need to make intelligent, informed decisions. News is what drives business as well as society in general and ESC is at the forefront providing you with interesting and important news items on a daily basis. We do that in several ways:
First and foremost, @ESC_LLC offers timely news through all of our social channels. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You can find our social channel links in the form of a short black bar of icons at the bottom of each blog post as well as on our website. We post these news items by scheduling their release throughout the day so you have a chance to view them.
Secondly, we offer a myriad of RSS (Really Simple Syndication) news feeds from a variety of foremost industry sources including the following:
- Ohio Department of Transportation News
- Ohio School Facilities Commission
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
- ODRC Offender Search
- POLICE Magazine
- Naked Security
- WhatIs: RSS Feed
- Today's Facility Manager (TFM) Magazine » Blog
- DARPA News RSS
- FBI Cyber Crimes
- KMC Controls Building Automation Answers and Education
- NFPA news releases
- Campus Safety Magazine
- College Planning & Management
- Correctional News Police Magazine
- School Planning & Management
- Security Sales & Integration
- Today's Facility Manager
- Government Executive - All Content
- SecurityWorldHotel.com North America
- USATODAY - Tech Top Stories
- WIRED » Danger Room
- Government Technology
- CED Trending
- Correctional News
- The Columbus Dispatch Local and State News
We also provide important and valuable information through our blog window on our website with regard to integrated security, access control, video surveillance, and fire alarm systems. It’s important that you stay current with your security and life safety systems, and @ESC_LLC is here to help you do that.
Give us a chance to be of service to you. Let us prove ourselves to you by providing you with the service you need on your current systems; or allow us to quote that new, upcoming project; or allow us to expand your existing system(s).
Remember, @ESC_LLC is here for you!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
John Larkin, Senior Partner